Forum Index

Purchasing AudioLabel

Post your technical support questions here.

Purchasing AudioLabel

Postby Roy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:05 pm

PAYMENT & PURCHASE DETAILS

Sadly I do not do any on-line payments due to one or two past issues when dealing with other firms. Is there any way of ordering AudioLabel and sending direct payment to a specific address whereby the software could be uploaded to me once payment is cleared?
Roy

Re: Purchasing AudioLabel

Postby Admin » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi,

Aside from credit cards, we do accept PayPal (which does not need a credit card). PayPal accounts are fairly easy to setup and use a bank account to transfer money very securely.

There is also an option to send a check, but there could be a delay of up to 10 business day before the check clears. Please use the following link to order with a check:

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[194033]=1&hidecoupon=1

Please select “Check –prepayment” as the “Payment type” at the bottom of the page, and follow the directions on where to mail the check.

Hope that helps…
Admin

Postby Roy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:00 am

Hi Nicole

Thanks you for responding. Could I send you MoneyGram which is done through our local Post Office which could be paid directly into your bank account immediately? You could then check to make certain that the money has been received.

All I need is for you to confirm the exact name/address details and I shall deal with it straight-away.

There is absolutely no rush on this as I am happy to wait until everything is OK your end.

To confirm that payment will be in total £25.46

Cheers

Roy
Roy

Postby Roy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 am

I also need your banking details so that it will be deposited correctly. Once I hear back from you then I shall deal with it promptly and also e.mail you to let you know when it has been sent.
Roy

© 2024 CdCoverSoft