Forum Index

Can't print a blank cd cover background

Post your technical support questions here.

Can't print a blank cd cover background

Postby kschelte » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:56 am

I started with the default background and typed in song titles. All I want are those titles on the front page. I have that selected in the print options, but it wants to give me front and back. No big deal. What is driving me crazy is that now I can't change the background to blank. It either does nothing or gives me Error 822. What am I doing wrong? I hate to re-type the song titles - there were 19 - ugh.
kschelte

Re: can't print blank background

Postby Admin » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi,

I'll be glad to help.

To remove the background image:

1. Click the background image on the label and make sure it's selected (it will have a rotating line around it).
2. Once the background image is selected you can press the "Delete" button on your keyboard to remove the image.
3. You can also right-mouse click the selected background image, and select "Delete Image".

It's also possible to have a background color. To change the background color:

1. Click on the actual cover and make sure it's selected (the cover will highlight for a second).
2. Next click a color on the "Color Toolbar" (choose white if you want a completely blank cover).

You mentioned that you were getting "Error 822" when trying to delete the background image. If you are still getting that error, could you please save your label design file (which ends in .aud), and attach the file to your next forum post. There is an "Upload Attachment" tab when you reply (select "Choose File" and then "Add the file"). We can check the file here and correct any problems.
Admin

Re: Can't print a blank background

Postby kschelte » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:05 pm

I had no luck with what you suggested. The design screen is a white circle (I don't want a CD label), but the print preview is a front and back cover with a design. I have attached it for your reference.
Attachments
csn.aud
(144.63 KiB) Downloaded 1934 times
kschelte

Re: Can't print a blank background

Postby Admin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:21 am

Hi,

I tested the label file here and was able to remove the background images on the Front and Back covers without errors. I've attached the modified label file to this post.

If the design screen shows the white circle CD label, you can click the "Front" or "Back" buttons on the top toolbar to change the design screen view.

Also, when you go to the "Print" dialog, you can check or un-check the "What to Print" boxes so the print preview only shows the Front cover.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Attachments
csn-no-image.aud
(7.47 KiB) Downloaded 1949 times
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft