Forum Index

Drop Shadow on text

Looking for a function or feature that the current version of AudioLabel doesn't offer? Let us know...

Drop Shadow on text

Postby Krenzathal » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:16 am

Hi, I love Audiolabel, it is without a doubt the best and easiest to use CD case designer but every time I use it it is always the same issue that comes up and that is the text gets lost in some of the background images I use.

I would really love to see a function where you can put a shadow effect on the text as this would really make it much clearer against some of the more lush and arty backgrounds I tend to go for. Obviously shadow colour, depth & direction tools would be preferable but even a basic shadow effect would be great.

I could just do it all in Paint Shop Pro and apply text shadows there but I like the convenience of text editing within Audiolabel itself to get everything pin point perfect.

Thanks, I hope you will take this suggestion into consideration.
Krenzathal

Re: Drop Shadow on text

Postby Admin » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi There,

Thanks for your input!
We are happy to hear you like our program and find it easy to use.
Updates to AudioLabel are based on user's input and customer feedback. The more a request is made, the higher on our list of priorities it becomes.
We will take your feature request into consideration.
Thanks for posting!
Admin

Postby Arvella » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 am

Add me to the list anxiously awaiting the drop shadow on text feature!
Arvella

Postby whamni » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 am

Add me to the list too please, I've been using another well known CD printer software program for years now and came across Audio Label. This is a brill program, but it doesn’t have drop shadow on the fonts!
I find it a very important part of CD design, i.e., it helps to make fonts stand out when using high contrast photos, i.e.; fonts run across a background of say black and white.

Regards
Alec
whamni

© 2024 CdCoverSoft