Forum Index

Problems downloading using the Opera web browser

Look here for questions, discussions, and ANSWERS on how to download and install AudioLabel.

Problems downloading using the Opera web browser

Postby GregoryTZack » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:56 pm

I cannot open the download. What do I need to open a PHP file? Also why can't I get it to "run" rather than "save". What should the file name be that you want me to put in when I Try to "run"? I uninstalled the free version, but still have the same problems. Heelllp meeee! :cry:
GregoryTZack

Re: Download of paid version

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi,

The easiest way to install the full version of AudioLabel, is to click the download button and select "Save" from your web browser. Once the file is saved, you can double-click (or run) the file from your hard drive.

When saving the AudioLabel setup file, the default file name will be something like "audiolabel_500_full_setup.exe". You can rename the file anything you like as long as it has the ".exe" at the end.

All of the major web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox) have different options when saving a download file. There are also a bunch of web browser plugins (like anti-virus software) that can make things act funny. Simply using a different web browser can change things.

When downloading the full version of AudioLabel, you are visiting PHP webpage that returns an executable file (*.exe), so you are not really downloading a PHP file. However, you do need to use a web browser to download the full version of AudioLabel.

If you still have problems:

1. What web browser and version are you using to download AudioLabel?
2. Does your web browser have any anti-virus software that might be blocking the download. If so, what anti-virus software are you using?
Admin

Re: Download of paid version

Postby GregoryTZack » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:21 pm

I was trying to use Opera web browser. When I used Internet Explorer it down loaded just fine! Thanks for the clue!
GregoryTZack

© 2024 CdCoverSoft