Forum Index

Thank You - A Very Nice Product............

Do you have something nice to say? Please post it here.

Thank You - A Very Nice Product............

Postby mikew1403 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:52 am

I would like to complement AudioLab for a really nice, well thought out and useful product.

I'm a photographer producing CDs of image collections and until now have been using the software which came with my Canon printer - very good in many ways, works just fine, but with severe and very limiting restrictions. AudioLab has ticked every box and allows me complete artistic freedom to produce the disc as I want. That's exactly what I was looking for - at a very reasonable price too.

Also impressed with your support forums - very clear answers. Well done all round and will certainly recommend
mikew1403

Re: Thank You - A Very Nice Product............

Postby Admin » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Thanks! We like to hear that.
Admin

Re: Thank You - A Very Nice Product............

Postby Asterkid » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Thank you. I have been struggling for ages trying various products and wasting money right left and centre. I downloaded your trial version about 4 hours ago and despite a few hiccups in learning the workings of the program (and of course as a geriatric my useless tech ability/savvy); I have loved every minute of the efforts and the resultant product from the printer. The main thing which other products always failed in delivering for me was Direct to disc printing.
Well having ranted for a few minutes my conclusion great program, sod the free download version for 25 days or whatever - I have purchased full version after this excellent first 4-5 hours of production pleasure!!!!! I'm Happy. D.
Asterkid

© 2024 CdCoverSoft