Forum Index

Aleratec Robotec duplicator

Looking for a function or feature that the current version of AudioLabel doesn't offer? Let us know...

Aleratec Robotec duplicator

Postby RandyBenjamin » Sat May 02, 2015 3:35 pm

I was wondering if your software can save in the file type that duplicators use.... (I get confused LSL or LSi)

I think I can just use the 'save as image' and load that image into my duplicator's software. I usually print 75 to 100 copies at a time...

I have made several CD covers using the LightScribe option and they look great... but I've just been making one at a time for the artists to approve before making a bunch on the duplicator....

Thank you,

Randy
RandyBenjamin

Re: Aleratec Robotec duplicator

Postby Admin » Mon May 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi Randy,

I'm sorry for the delay. The *.lsl file type is only created by the "LightScribe Template Labeler" software (produced by Hewlett Packard). While some disc duplicators accept this file format, the flexibility to create custom labels is somewhat limited.

As you suggested, you can use the 'Save as Image' option in AudioLabel, and then load the image the Aleratec Robotec duplicator software. The 'Save as Image' option in AudioLabel can save images at 600 DPI, which is more than enough resolution needed for a LightScribe disc.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft