Forum Index

Finding projects created with the trial version

Post your technical support questions here.

Finding projects created with the trial version

Postby Sandywieser » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:50 am

I had created a project (DVD case cover) awhile back and tried to retrieve it today to print more and it notified me that my trial version had expired, so I purchased the registered version, but now I cannot retrieve my "saved project" to print more. How do I export my previous project and import it into the new registered version so I can print it? I do not want to start over because it was complicated to put together in the first place and would take a lot of work to redo. Please tell me there is a simple way to fix this.

Sandy
Sandywieser

Re: Trial version to registered version

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:21 am

Hi Sandy,

First make sure that the 'Registered Version' of AudioLabel is downloaded and installed. There is no need to import the project you created using the trial version into the registered version. Nor should you have to start over, as the projects that were created using the trial version will not be lost when the registered version is installed.
Do you remember where you saved your DVD project file? The default folder is "My Documents/My Labels" with the exception of Windows XP operating system. If you are running Windows XP the default folder is "Program Files/AudioLabel". All of the Audiolabel files have an .aud extension (at the end of the file name).

I hope that helps.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft