Forum Index

Canon iP7220

Post your technical support questions here.

Canon iP7220

Postby Dr H » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Hi,

New to the forum.

I need to print a bunch of disk labels on direct-printable-disks, and it was recommended that I get the Canon iP7220 printer for this, so I did. I've had the printer for 2 weeks now and have yet to get it to print a disk.

The bundled software "My Image Garden" pretty much sucks, as does the alleged "manual" that came with the printer. So I went looking for 3rd party software, and AudioLabel has some pretty good reviews.

Downloaded the trial version, and am pretty happy with the editing capabilities, which are miles beyond Canon's bundled software.

But I still can't get a disk printed.

I get up as far as clicking "print" at which point I get a message that "inner printer door is open" -- it has to be open to load the CD tray. If I take the tray out and close the door, the printer goes through a lengthy song and dance, but never asks for a disk, and then tells me it's "out of paper".

I realize this is probably a printer issue, but Canon has been of little help, thus far, and since I'm planning to purchase your software, I thought perhaps you might have some insights to offer regarding your software and the iP7220?

TIA.

--
Dr H
Dr H

Re: Canon iP7220

Postby Dr H » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Hmm... no response for three days.

OK, I guess this isn't the software I want.

--
Dr H
Dr H

© 2024 CdCoverSoft