Forum Index

Hewlett Packard HP 6520 - CD Jewel Box Scaling Problem

Post your technical support questions here.

Hewlett Packard HP 6520 - CD Jewel Box Scaling Problem

Postby dlddemon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Have been very satisfied using version 4 without problems but suddenly the CD jewel box label prints out too small. Any changes I have made on the dimensions do not change the size of the label. :( Can you help please.
dlddemon

Re: CD Jewel Box label

Postby Admin » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi,

It sounds like your print driver settings might have a scaling option turned on. Please try this:

1. Start AudioLabel, click the "Print" button, then the "Printer Properties" button, and then the "Print Driver Properties" button. This will open the manufacturer's print driver settings.

2. Search the settings for anything relating to "Scaling" or "Page Fit". That scaling should be set at 100% and any "Page Fit" option should be turned off.

Please let us know how it goes.
Admin

Postby dlddemon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:01 am

Thanks for your quick reply. I have been unable to reset sizing to 100% as the scaling option outlined in your reply is not available. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the printer and driver, hoping this might help but it didn't.
I have posted a request for help to reset sizing in my hp6520 photosmart printer after failing to find any answer in the forums.
Tried to reinstall Audio label hoping it would help but unfortunately not.
I tried to copy and post the preview image into MS word hoping to resize but this did not work either.
Are there any other ideas you might have?
Thanks for any further help you may offer.
dlddemon

Postby Admin » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Please try this:

1. Completely "uninstall" AudioLabel and then reinstall AudioLabel using the full version download link sent to you after purchase:

https://www.audiolabel.com/full-version.html
Admin

Postby dlddemon » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:56 am

Thanks again for your suggestion. I ran a complete uninstall using Revo Uninstaller, restarted my computer, reinstalled Audio label 4 and tried printing the label Front Cover of the (CD Jewel Case - Plain Paper) with border and fold lines showing.
The print out should be 120mm high x 240mm wide but always turns out 110mm high x 220mm wide.
Have you any other suggestions.
dlddemon

Postby dlddemon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:53 am

Hi Nicole,
I got a reply from HP support and they guided me through removing Microsoft print drivers and replacing them with authentic HP drivers. This solved my problem. They could not tell me how this might have happened and suggested I keep an eye on this to avoid future problems.
Thanks again for your help, your initial suspicions that it was a printer problem was indeed correct. :D
dlddemon

Postby Admin » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:56 am

Thanks for the solution. Installing the absolute latest print driver can fix many problems.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft