Forum Index

Opening saved cover starts a new project

Post your technical support questions here.

Opening saved cover starts a new project

Postby jjp » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:27 pm

just paid for and downloaded version 5.00. Unlike the trial version I have been using when I 'save' a cover it it can be found where I have saved it :?: but upon opening, it will only allow me to start a new project. The 'saved' cover is not there! jjp
jjp

Re: saving projects

Postby Admin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi,
I'm sorry for any inconvenience. That bug happens with Version 5.00 (Beta 1) when double clicking an AudioLabel file, rather than using the 'Open' option inside AudioLabel.

This problem has been fixed with AudioLabel Version 5.00 (Build 2) which is available on our website now. Please download and install the new version.

Thank you for reporting this problem. Please let us know if you find any other issues and we'll fix it right away. Version 5.00 was just released a week ago, so any other feedback is appreciated.
Admin

Postby DJW000 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 pm

On the same sort of topic, it seems that when a file is opened by going to the "File" tab and going to the bottom using the "most recently used files", it will open the file, but it will in fact be a new untitled project. It would be nice if the program opened the exact file.
DJW000

Postby DJW000 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:50 pm

I stand corrected. It seems that what I mentioned only occurs when opening a "Default" project label template. If I open any saved labels that I created, the exact file DOES open when using the "File" "Most Recently Used File" menu. Sorrry! :)
DJW000

Postby Admin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi There,

Glad to hear it's working.
Thanks for posting.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft