Forum Index

Canon MG5420 Print Driver Problem

Post your technical support questions here.

Canon MG5420 Print Driver Problem

Postby zappa1 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:41 pm

I've just bought a new printer, the canon MG5420. I have the latest audiolabel 6.0. The printer is on the list. I selected it but still can't print anything, discs or inserts. When I click on properties, everything is grayed out and says automatic for all of the settings. I click on print driver properties and nothing happens. I click on preview and nothing happens. I just can't get it to work. Help. Thanks.
Jerry
zappa1

Re: canon MG5420

Postby zappa1 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:52 am

This is an UPDATE!!! I've been working on this problem for many hours and have finally got it to work. I kept re-installing the printer driver and restarting Windows. After about 3 or 4 tries, AudioLabel and other programs started to recognize the printer fully. Everything is working properly, now. I kind of thought it was a driver problem when other programs I have would not recognize the printer fully. They all saw the name and model of my printer, but that was all. So If anybody else is having problems like this, try re-installing the drivers. It might take a few times for it to work. What a battle, but I won. lol lol
zappa1

Re: canon MG5420

Postby Admin » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:13 am

Hi,

So glad to hear you got it working. Based on your first post, it sounded like a print driver problem. Thanks for posting back to the forum and helping other folks out.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft