Forum Index

Copy and PastePaste

Post your technical support questions here.

Copy and PastePaste

Postby DJW000 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi Nicole, I hate to be the one that keeps finding minor bugs in AudioLabel, but I think I have one for you. If you open AudioLabel and try to paste some text into "text editor" it will enter twice. For instance, open the program / simply copy the word "Title" in the title box and then paste it into the Artist box directly above. If you get the same results I do, the word "Title" that you just pasted will read; TitleTitle. Even if you would have simply cut the word "title" from the title box and pasted it back, TitleTitle appears. It happens in every box of text editor. Even if you copy a word from another source, it will double enter. I loaded AudioLabel on my laptop and it does the same. I am using the latest version and the older versions didn't do it. I hope you have the same problem so you guys can get a handle on it. THANKS!!!
DJW000

Re: Copy and PastePaste

Postby Admin » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 pm

DJWOOO where would we be without you?!?!
We were able to duplicate the bug here and are promptly working on the fix.

Thanks!
Admin

Postby DJW000 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 pm

As always... I take some comfort in knowing that isn't just me and that I can be of service. Let us know when you have it taken care of and the new build is ready for download. Thanks A Bunch!
DJW000

Postby Admin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 pm

AudioLabel 5.0, Build 7 was released and available for download. Copy/PastePaste should now be sorted, as well as the addition of some new templates.
Thanks!
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft