Forum Index

No download link

Post your technical support questions here.

No download link

Postby D1smith » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi ds,
I purchased the full version of AudioLabel and have tried to load this software on my laptop computer. When I try to down load the full version, I get a message stating, "Account Found - AudioLabel Email Sent - Your download link has been emailed to: (My email address)", but I never get the link.

I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer to call up your site.
I have tried to download the software several times.

ds
D1smith

Re: No download link

Postby Admin » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi DS,

The emails are definitelty sent; however, some emails get blocked by spam filters.

Have you checked your Spam/Junk folder for our emails?
Admin

Postby D1smith » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Hi Admin,

The link is not in any of my email folders. I have removed all filtering and re-tried the download... nothing.

Is there some other setting that could be blocking your link?

ds
D1smith

Postby Admin » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:57 am

Hi ds,

It's very possible that Hotmail.com thinks we're spammers and has blocked our email server. This has happened to us before with other companies, although, there might be a fix. I have changed our email system so that all outgoing AudioLabel emails to hotmail.com will use a different email server (the FROM address will be audiolabel@cdcoversoft.com).

Please try having the download link emailed once more using the link below:
https://www.audiolabel.com/full-version.html

Please let us know if you get the download email this time.

Just an FYI - Our company only sends transactional emails, which means emails are only sent went a person has interacted with the website (like an order placed, a forum signup, or a download link email). Emails are never sent otherwise. With that said, if you do find our emails in the spam/junk folder, please mark it as "Not Spam".
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft