Forum Index

Receipt of Purchase

Look here for questions, discussions, and ANSWERS on how to download and install AudioLabel.

Receipt of Purchase

Postby radiopt » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:49 pm

How do I get a receipt for my purchase?
radiopt

Re: Receipt of purchase

Postby Admin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi,

If you purchased AudioLabel using a credit card, an order email was sent out which contains a link to a printable receipt. This is the first email sent after purchase, and has the subject:
"Order Complete - AudioLabel Version 6.0"
or
"Order Complete - Upgrade to AudioLabel Version 6.0".

If you purchased AudioLabel using PayPal, the order receipt was emailed by PayPal. You can also log into PayPal, find the order and print a receipt.

For most credit card and PayPal orders, the full version download page displays a link to your order receipt (under "Your Orders" as show below):

You can get to the full version download page from here:

https://www.audiolabel.com/full-version.html

I was able to lookup your email address, and have emailed the link to your printable receipt.
Admin

Re: Receipt of purchase

Postby kormath » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:23 pm

I've also lost my receipt of purchase. I believe i purchased the AudioLabel software in November last year. If the purchase doesn't show under the email address used to join these forums please email me and i'll provide the other possible addresses. I do not want to list them here in the forum.
kormath

Re: Receipt of Purchase

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Hi,

Since your request, we have put a section called "Your Orders" on the ful version download page (as shown above). I have also looked up your email address and sent a link to an order receipt.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft