Forum Index

Alpha channel

Looking for a function or feature that the current version of AudioLabel doesn't offer? Let us know...

Alpha channel

Postby skoville » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:49 pm

**Please Note: AudioLabel Version 6.0 includes a transparency adjustment, curved text, and full rotation of text and images.

Hello All,

I know I read somewhere you could use transparencies but I have to bring the project into Photoshop, then add the image. Did I miss something?

I think having the ability to rotate the images would be a good idea.

Curve and rotate text, too.

Thanks, really like the program!
skoville

Re: Alpha channel

Postby Admin » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Hi,

The latest version of AudioLabel (version 5.00) can display 32 bit alpha transparent images, but creating a transparent image inside AudioLabel is not possible yet. The next version of AudioLabel will include a "Transparency" slider control so the transparency level can be set on all images. Curved text, along with rotation of text and images will be in the next version as well.

Thanks for writing. Most all of our improvements are based on customer feedback.
Admin

Postby skoville » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 am

Good news! Thank you.
Is it possible to change the default setting so you don't have to change the font, linking, and others, every time you insert another title?
skoville

Postby Admin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 am

Hi,

When inserting a text box in AudioLabel, there are default text formatting options for font, color, linking, etc. These text formatting options can be changed after inserting a text box, but it is not possible to change the defaults. That would probably require a 'Preferences' dialog added to AudioLabel. I'll pass this information along to our developers and see what they think.

However, you can create Default Design which saves the text formatting options for every text box and track list. There is an option on the File menu called Save as Default Design or Save as Startup Design (depending on your version of AudioLabel). When you select this option, all of the text formatting options are saved for the entire label design. You can load the Default Design in the New Project dialog.
Admin

Postby skoville » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:18 am

Hello Nicole,

Not a big deal, just tedious. Thank you.
skoville

Postby Admin » Fri May 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi,

AudioLabel version 6.0 now includes Curved/Circular Text (as of April 22, 2014).

AudioLabel version 6.0 also includes a transparency adjustment for images, and full rotation of text and images. Enjoy.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft