Forum Index

CD-Rom drive is not ready

Post your technical support questions here.

Re: CD-Rom drive is not ready

Postby papadixie » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:10 am

No. However I have been trying to work things out, without success, and this info may help'
If I open Device Manager it only lists the Philips drive. I opened the driver and disabled it. When I went into the computer icon on the desktop there was no drive listed and I had to to use system restore to get the Philips back. When I opened the "computer" icon on the desktop it listed both drives. I opened the Hitachi and in the driver files there was no option to disable or do anything. under the details of the driver there are 2 Windows 32 files listed but i can't do anything with them.
I'm sure that if I could disable or get rid of rhe Hitachi driver the problem would be solved but I don't know how to do this.
Thanks
papadixie

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi,

I have passed this information on to our developers. Hopefully they can reproduce the problem using Windows 7 32bit. It sounds like there might be an issue with your cd-rom drivers. I will get back to you as soon as we have answer.
Admin

Postby papadixie » Wed May 13, 2015 9:49 am

I had hoped to hear from someone regarding my problem.

If it is beyond the scope of your technicians perhaps you can suggest some organisation who might be helpful.

Regards
papadixie

Postby Admin » Thu May 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi,

We are currently unable to reproduce the problem here, which prevents us from fixing this issue. All of the AudioLabel development and testing is done on Windows 7 computers, and most of our customers use Windows 7.

Device drivers can be quite tricky, and are usually very specific to your computer model. For this reason, we do not have any suggestions on how to fix the device drivers conflicts. Please let us know if you find a solution so we can pass this information on to others.
Admin

Previous

© 2024 CdCoverSoft