Forum Index

Background Images Look Blurry

Post your technical support questions here.

Re: Background Images Look Blurry

Postby Admin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:52 am

Hi,

I agree - AudioLabel should have a cropping option. I'll add this to our project list and hopefully it will be in the next release.
Admin

Postby Gollum » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:39 pm

do you release updates often? or might this happen in 2016? (if it would happen)
Gollum

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 pm

We are anticipating a new release by the end of the year (2015).
Admin

Postby Gollum » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:34 am

cool, I really hope there will be a cropping feature in it. It would make the program so much better :)
Gollum

Postby Gollum » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:49 am

I have a problem. In the new version when I double-click on an image, it only goes on the front half, not all the cover like it used to do. How can I fix this?
Gollum

Postby Gollum » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:36 am

I really need your help Nicole
Gollum

Postby Admin » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:51 am

Hi,

If you need a background image to span across the entire Front Cover, you can first select the background image using the mouse, and then drag/size the image to the left edge. You can manually move or size the image anywhere on the label by dragging it with the mouse, or using the sizing rectangles around the edge of the selected image.

If you need a separate background image on the left side of the Front Cover, you can drag a background image from the "Image Toolbar" using your mouse, and place it on the left side of the cover. Next click the "Set as Background" button.

Please note: Clicking the "Set as Background" button more than once will render different layouts for the background image.
Admin

Postby Gollum » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi Nicole
Won't I stretch the pic if I drag it with the left rectangle? Making it stretched and blurry?
Gollum

Postby Admin » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi,

Regardless of how an image is stretched or sized, it will never become blurry if it has a high resolution.

When an image is selected in AudioLabel, there is an option called "Aspect Ratio" on the Properties toolbar. If this option is set to "Lock Aspect Ratio" then the image will stretch proportionally based on its original size. If this option is set to "Unlock Aspect Ratio" then the image can be stretched in any direction.
Admin

Postby Gollum » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Hi Nicole
I was going to print out my wedding cover for some costumers then the program says that the free trial period is over and I can't print. The free trial is supposed to be 15 days and I downloaded it (again) yesterday cause it was deleted from my pc. Why can't I print? I really need to deliver this to awaiting costumers

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SEE PAGE 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Gollum

PreviousNext

© 2024 CdCoverSoft