Forum Index

Printing 3 blank sheets - Version 3.20, Win XP

Post your technical support questions here.

Printing 3 blank sheets - Version 3.20, Win XP

Postby gottschalk » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:29 am

The print dialog window is nothing like what is shown in the help screens. In the print preview all looks good, but when I print I get three (3) sheets of blanks. I am using version 3.20, but it used to work well. I installed the trial version and all went well and the print dialog looked as it should and printed fine. I uninstalled it and reinstalled the 3.20 version that I got from the link that you sent me and I can not print again. Is this a common problem or am I just lucky? Maybe I should upgrade to the new version. How can I do that?
Thanks.

User gottschalk
gottschalk

Re: Print window not like what is in "HELP"

Postby Admin » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi,

AudioLabel 3.20 was released in January of 2006 before Windows Vista or Windows 7. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 then you will need to upgrade to AudioLabel 4.40 (which is compatible).

You can upgrade to the latest version of AudioLabel for $12.95 USD using the same download link that was emailed to you (there is an 'Upgrade' button at the bottom of the web page).

If you are using Windows XP, then version 3.20 should still work. It is very important that you completely uninstall all versions of AudioLabel before installing version 3.20. Also make sure you are using the absolute latest print driver downloaded from the manufacturers website.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Admin

Postby gottschalk » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm

I am using Windows XP/SP3. It used to work. Maybe one of the windows update screwed it up. The only way I was able to print a label was to download the trial version. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled from the link you gave me and still did not work. I think that pin points to the operating system. What do you think?
gottschalk

Postby Admin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 am

Hi,
I don't think Windows XP is the problem. Aside from Windows Updates, are there any recent changes to your computer that might affect printing (like a print driver or printer)?
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft