Forum Index

Old AMF 4.0 -- Same Desktop Icon

Do you have other questions about AudioLabel? Post them here!

Old AMF 4.0 -- Same Desktop Icon

Postby jkaelin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 am

I have old AMF version 4.0 -- same desktop icon and pretty much same program format when I open trial version (though yours has multiple improvements, of course).

I assume I can upgrade and NOT buy entire program again?

AND all my hundreds of created CD inserts are in *.acd format -- and those are not compatible with your *.aud format.
What can I do? Please help.

Thanks,
JK, Chicago
jkaelin

Re: Old AMF 4.0 -- same desktop icon

Postby Admin » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:55 am

Hi JK,

Our company (CdCoverSoft) is the true founder, developer, and owner of AudioLabel Cover Maker. AudioLabel was released in 2002 and has been continually improved and developed to this day.

AMF Software was a re-seller of AudioLabel and is a completely different company. AMF was licensed to sell a rebranded version of AudioLabel (starting in 2006) and was responsible for all distribution and technical support. AMF went out of business in 2012 and left many customers without support for their entire product line.

Luckily, all of label design files created with the old AMF Label Maker can be opened with the current AudioLabel Cover Maker. To do this, the simply change the label file extension from .acd to .aud.

If you can email us (support@audiolabel.com) your valid serial number from the old AMF Label maker, we can add you to our system which lets you to upgrade to the latest version of AudioLabel for $12.95 (which is the same upgrade price for existing customers). The upgrade includes another year of free upgrades, including all major versions. We also have automated system to retrieve lost download links (listed below) so you never lose your copy of AudioLabel.

https://www.audiolabel.com/full-version.html

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft