Forum Index

AudioLabel will not install on Windows 8

Look here for questions, discussions, and ANSWERS on how to download and install AudioLabel.

AudioLabel will not install on Windows 8

Postby lalyea@comcast.net » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:01 pm

I am using Windows 8 and running as Administrator.

The program appears to download OK but will not install.
I receive a Windows error message that says the program will not run on this PC - contact software publisher for a correct version.
Or, I receive a message that says the path to the program is incorrect or I do not have authority to run this program.

HeLP
lalyea@comcast.net

Re: Audio Label download will not install

Postby Admin » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:29 pm

I’ll be glad to help.
We haven't encountered this error before.
Please make sure your antivirus software is not blocking the install of AudioLabel.

Could you please post the exact wording of the error messages? We can then search to determine the cause of the error.
Are these error messages from Windows 8 or another program?
Admin

Postby Patrick Campbell » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:59 am

I purchased AudioLabel through PayPal but was unable to download because a security message said "audiolabel 500-full-setup.exe does not normally download and can damage your equipment". It advises elimination of AudioLabel. There was no way I could run the download anyway. My previous subscription to AudioLabel expired. I run Windows 7.

If I'm cooked, may I expect a refund?
Patrick Campbell

Postby Admin » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 am

Hi,

Most web browsers give a warning when downloading an executable file. This is a warning message and not an indication of a virus or spyware. You can test AudioLabel with ANY anti-virus software and you will see that it’s 100% clean.

1. What web browser and version are you using ? (i.e Internet Explorer 9.0)
2. What is the exact wording of the error message.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft