Forum Index

HP Hewlett Packard D5160 Template Dimensions

Post your technical support questions here.

HP Hewlett Packard D5160 Template Dimensions

Postby Bretticusuk » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi,

I downloaded the hp d5160 template from your website. On screen the design is fine but when I come to print direct to CD it is off centre. I can't seem to get it right are the dimensions set right on the template? If not would you know them?

Thanks

Brett
Bretticusuk

HP D5160 template

Postby Bretticusuk » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Bretticusuk Wrote:Hi,

I downloaded the hp d5160 template from your website. On screen the design is fine but when I come to print direct to CD it is off centre. I can't seem to get it right are the dimensions set right on the template? If not would you know them?

Thanks

Brett
Bretticusuk

Re: HP D5160 template

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi Brett,

The dimensions of the HP D5160 template in AudioLabel should be set to:

Left: 6 mm
Top: 6 mm
Outer Diameter: 118 mm
Inner Diameter: 41 mm

Since the dimensions of an inkjet printable disc are different for each brand, you will most likely need to adjust the Inner Diameter to match the inner diameter of the printable disc.

It's recommended that you always test print on a scrap disc before using a real disc. To get good alignment, print out a blank white disc design (with no pictures, text, or color), and make sure the "Print Borders" option is turned on when printing (in the Print dialog). This will print a black line exactly where the edges of the disc are.

Once you can see where the disc edge is, you can make adjustments in the "Edit Dimensions" area of AudioLabel. For example, if the label design is printing 2 mm to the left, you can add 2 mm to the Left dimension in AudioLabel.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft