Forum Index

Printing DVD insert instead of CD insert

Post your technical support questions here.

Printing DVD insert instead of CD insert

Postby popsy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 pm

all of a sudden when I try to print CD insert format(standard jewel case insert), it prints in the slimline dvd format >>>>what is my problem...???
popsy

Re: printing

Postby Admin » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 am

Hi There,

I am happy to help.

I am assuming you are using AudioLabel 4.40, please let me know if you are not as the settings are a bit different for each version.
It sounds like AudioLabel is starting with a DVD template rather than the CD template.
I would recommend:

1. Start AudioLabel and click 'New' in the 'File Menu';
2. Select the correct jewel case template and click 'OK';
3. Select 'Change Label Template' from the 'Layout' menu, and make sure the correct template is selected;
4. If you want AudioLabel to automatically start with this template, please click 'Save as Default Design' from the 'File' menu.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Admin

Postby ML Downs » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 am

I have designed my CD cover (I purchased version 4.40). Now I need to have a commercial printer make the covers for me. How to I save it onto a DVD that they can use to print from?

Thanks for your help
ML Downs

Postby Admin » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi There,

You can easily create high resolution images of your labels to give to a commercial printer by using the "Export Label to Image File" option on the "File" Menu. Audiolabel can create Bitmap Files (bmp), JPEG Files (jpg), PNG Files (png), and TIFF Files (tif). You can then save the image file to your choice of media (CD, DVD, USB drive, etc.) for you to give to your commercial printer.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft