Forum Index

AudioLabel 4.0 - How to Change the Default Folder Location

Post your technical support questions here.

AudioLabel 4.0 - How to Change the Default Folder Location

Postby dlddemon » Fri May 17, 2013 8:09 pm

I have been using Audio Label 4. for a long time and am very satisfied.
My problem is that the default folder in which my covers are saved has become very full and I would like to know if I can redirect the folder location from C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\AudioLabel to a selected folder on a different drive. I am not looking to upgrade from version 4 to version 5 as v4.0 does everything I need.
I have been using cut and paste but am hoping to make the new location my default location.
Basically I am looking to free up some space on my C drive, any help would be appreciated. :?: :!:
dlddemon

Re: AudioLabel 4.00

Postby Admin » Sun May 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi,

That's a good question.

Yes, you can place your AudioLabel project files in any folder or drive. An AudioLabel project file holds your actual design, and has an ".aud" extension at the end of the file name. AUD files can be moved and copied anywhere, and can also be opened on any computer that has AudioLabel installed (trial version or full version). So in your case, you can cut and paste your AUD files to another folder, and then use that folder as the default cover library. AudioLabel remembers the last folder location you opened and saved from, so the default folder location is automatically set.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Admin

Re: AudioLabel 4.00 - Default Folder Location

Postby dlddemon » Sat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Thank you, it worked perfectly. :D
dlddemon

© 2024 CdCoverSoft