Forum Index

Save as Image option has Trial Version watermark

Post your technical support questions here.

Save as Image option has Trial Version watermark

Postby novice2 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 am

Hi,

I have downloaded the trial version of the Audio Label software and was hoping to trial a print job. I do not have a printer and so was planning to send the file to a mate to print however he cannnot open the .AUD file type. I then tried save as a jpeg or tiff file type however this has text through the image saying "trial version".

Am I unable to convert to a jpeg or tiff without this text? Assuming this will disappear once a full version is purchased? This is a deal breaker for me as I would expect to be able to share these images.

It also did not seem to let me save individual images - ie front and back cover separately but only together in teh one image/file?

Thanks
novice2

Re: Trial Version

Postby Admin » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Hello There,

You are correct. The trial version of AudioLabel allows you to print for 15 days without the 'trial version' watermark. However, the 'Save as Image' option (.jpg, .png, tif, etc.) for the trial version adds a watermark to the image file. The registered version of AudioLabel does not add the 'trial version' watermark at all.

You can save the covers as a full page image file, or each save each cover individually using the 'Save as Image' option. The image file layouts include Front Cover, Back Cover, or Disc Label, Page 1, Page 2, Page 3.

Please let us know if you have further questions.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft