Windows Compatible Compatible with:
Windows 11, Windows 10,
Windows 8.1, Windows 8,
Windows 7
Download AudioLabel Trial Version
Version: 7.0 Build 7
File Size: 10.6 MB

Direct Disc Printing with Canon MG5400 printer

Post your technical support questions here.

Direct Disc Printing with Canon MG5400 printer

Postby mikew1403 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 am

I have a Canon MG5400 inkjet printer which allows direct to disc printing via a special CD tray. Am I correct in assuming that AudioLabel will permit to me to print on the CD/DVD itself, rather than just to a paper label? If that's so then will buy. Thanks
mikew1403

Re: Direct to Disc Printing

Postby mikew1403 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:47 pm

mikew1403 Wrote:I have a Canon MG5400 inkjet printer which allows direct to disc printing via a special CD tray. Am I correct in assuming that AudioLabel will permit to me to print on the CD/DVD itself, rather than just to a paper label? If that's so then will buy. Thanks

Udate:

I 've discovered I can print direct to disc on my Canon MG 5450 so please disregard the above. However, it prints half way down the disc, leaving the top half blank. I've played around with selecting the "top" position and choosing the nearest Canon printer from the AudioLab list, but the model I have is not listed (it's very new apparently). I've also experimented with using "Disc Tray 1" from the printer dialogue but nothing seems to work.

There are so many options that I will waste an entire pack of discs experimenting and probably still not get it right - any ideas please?
mikew1403

Re: Direct to Disc Printing

Postby mikew1403 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 am

Please disregard above posts - I have just discovered someone below had the exact problem with the same Canon printer and the excellent support answer given. It now prints directly to discs perfectly first time. Thanks a lot!
mikew1403

© 2024 CdCoverSoft