Windows Compatible Compatible with:
Windows 11, Windows 10,
Windows 8.1, Windows 8,
Windows 7
Download AudioLabel Trial Version
Version: 7.0 Build 7
File Size: 10.6 MB

Brother CD Printing Software | MFC-J825DW Printer

Post your technical support questions here.

Brother CD Printing Software | MFC-J825DW Printer

Postby NOTABass » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 am

I have a Brother MFC-J825DW printer. I can't seen to get the print to disc to work. Like the software and might consider purchase if I can get the print function to work. I have already set up a brother template but cant seem to get it to print directly to disc only plain paper. Any help would be appreciated.
NOTABass

Re: Can't Print to Disc

Postby Admin » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi,

To print directly on the CD, please select the "Brother MFC-J825DW Printer" in the Change Label Template dialog. When you go to "Print", make sure the "Media Type" and "CD Printer Tray" are set correctly in the "Printer Properties". If these are not set correctly, the printer might print to the paper tray instead of the CD tray.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Admin

Re: Can't Print to Disc - Brother MFC-J825DW Printer

Postby NOTABass » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 pm

That almost worked but helped me figure out where to go from there. I had to go to the printer properties tab on the printer properties page and change the settings on the printer itself from there. CD tray selection was not an option from the labeler program print menu. In my humble opinion, the label program should auto-change those options to make things easier. Was able to print to disk but unfortunately the printing was off by about 1/8 of an inch high and to the left. Any ideas how to correct the print area? I tried to go to the print calibration tab but it only gives me letter and A4 paper sizes as options to adjust.
Thanks.
NOTABass

Re: Can't Print to Disc - Brother MFC-J825DW Printer

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi,

You can adjust the "Brother MFC-J825DW Printer" template an 1/8 of an inch using the "Edit Dimensions" button in the "Change Label Template" dialog. There is also an "Edit" button next to the "Label Template" drop-down box in the "Print" dialog. It's a good idea to test print on a scrap disc (making sure the alignment correct) before using a real disc.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft