Windows Compatible Compatible with:
Windows 11, Windows 10,
Windows 8.1, Windows 8,
Windows 7
Download AudioLabel Trial Version
Version: 7.0 Build 7
File Size: 10.6 MB

CANON iP7220 - Printing on the Disc - CD Software

Do you have other questions about AudioLabel? Post them here!

CANON iP7220 - Printing on the Disc - CD Software

Postby dmaiville@aol.com » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Audio Label seems to have NO application for Ip7220? Funny that I got it to print SOMEHOW before I paid, but it will not go now. I have a project I need to print quite a few discs on the Canon. Can somebody HEELLP?
dmaiville@aol.com

Re: CANON iP7220 WONT PRINT DIRECT

Postby Admin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi,

You can print directly on the disc using the Canon iP7220 by selecting the "Canon - All Models Tray J" in the "Change Label Template" dialog of AudioLabel. This template works with all Canon printers that have the letter "J" marked on the plastic disc printer tray. We will be adding the Canon iP7200 to the list of disc printers in the next release of AudioLabel.

For Direct Disc printing to work, it's important that the print driver properties are set correctly. When you go to "Print" in AudioLabel, click the "Properties" button, and then the "Print Driver Properties" button under CD Printer Settings. This will open the actual Canon print driver settings. From here you need to set the "Media Type", "Printer Paper Size", and "Paper Source".

Media Type = "Printable disc (recommended)"
Paper Size = "Disc tray j"
Paper Source = "Disc tray"

It's recommended that you always test print on a scrap disc before using the real deal. To get good alignment, print out a blank white disc design (with no pictures, text, or color), and make sure the "Print Borders" option is turned on when printing. This will print a black line exactly where the edges of the disc are.

Since the surface area of an ink jet printable disc varies by brand/model, it might be necessary to make adjustments to template dimensions (by clicking the "Edit Dimensions" button).

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft