Forum Index

CD Direct Printing

Looking for a function or feature that the current version of AudioLabel doesn't offer? Let us know...

Re: CD Direct Printing

Postby Admin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi,

The price for AudioLabel version 6 is the same ($29.95 US). We offer free upgrades for 1 year from the date of purchase. So even if you purchased now, AudioLabel version 6 would be a free download. Hope that helps.
Admin

Postby 33LHmusic67 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Is there any new information regarding my last post asking if the price has been established for Version 6? Can I buy it before mid-Dec 2013? Thanks.
33LHmusic67

Postby Admin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Please read the above post on PAGE 2
Admin

Curved text ... possible options

Postby LaurieAnn » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:26 am

Funny thing... This is the ONLY software I found that ALLOWS the text to be placed anywhere on the CD. All the other products I looked into have "templates" that only allow text where the programmer has added text boxes among all the graphics, of which, some do include curving the text around the CD. For now, installing an IMAGE with the curved text (which can be done in MS Word, or maybe OpenOffice, too), may work some! It's certainly worth a try.

For me, I got tired of only having the boxes the other programs provide in templates. I was THRILLED to find this software that can place the text of songs and titles anywhere on the CD. I make my own music on the organ and this product has worked great!
I've added my pic, the organ, music notes, and all 15 songs titles, with my name, and the name of the album, and have been able to fit everything on in whatever font I choose!
LaurieAnn
LaurieAnn

Postby Admin » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:17 pm

We love your enthusiasm LaurieAnn!
Thanks for the post.
Admin

Postby Admin » Fri May 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi All,

AudioLabel version 6.0 now includes Curved/Circular Text! (as of April 22, 2014)

Full rotation of text and images (using the mouse) was also added.

Thanks for everyone's patience and all the great feedback. Enjoy.
Admin

Previous

© 2024 CdCoverSoft