Forum Index

Version 4.20 has compatibility issues with Windows 8

Post your technical support questions here.

Version 4.20 has compatibility issues with Windows 8

Postby raykos07075 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:59 pm

The only functions that work with W8 are Read CD, Zoom In and Zoom Out. All others, including Insert and all the top menu items like File, Edit and Help result in blank drop down boxes (that is, none of the submenu items that should be in each drop down box are present) and the program freezes with the circular Wait icon appearing. The only way to close it is via Task Manager or the X at the top right.

Also, every time I restart the program, it asks me for the registration code again, even though the previous time it accepted the code.

Also, with the new Start screen, Audio Label isn't listed in with the main applications, or among the ones appearing when I click on All Apps.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it; no difference.

Windows 8 Pro, 32-bit.

Thanks. Ray
raykos07075

Re: Windows 8 problems V4.20

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi Ray,

AudioLabel version 6.00 is fully compatible with Windows 8. AudioLabel version 4.20 was released in 2007 and is not compatible with Windows 8 (released in 2012).

If you own an older version of AudioLabel you can upgrade to version 6.00 for $12.95 USD. There is an "Upgrade" option when you visit the registered download webpage (using the download link that was emailed to you).

You can have your download link automatically emailed using the link below:

https://www.audiolabel.com/full-version.html
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft