Forum Index

Canon MG7120 - Correct direct disc print diver settings

Post your technical support questions here.

Canon MG7120 - Correct direct disc print diver settings

Postby alebreton » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:50 pm

I have been using AudioLabel for over 2 years with no trouble whatsoever. BUT - now I have somehow got myself into a bind. I have printed to hundreds of CD and DVDs but the discs are now covered with large pictures/print that is oversize and not even centered. The J tray ends up full of ink. It is as if the printer is trying to print to a full size page instead of to a disk. I know how to adjust disk dimensions and how to change drivers for selecting the J tray. What the heck am I doing wrong?

AudioLabel software is top of the line and has exceeded my expectations. I really feel like an 83 year old idiot. Help!?

Thank you,

Albert
alebreton

Re: Suddenly a problem printing a DVD - Canon MG7120

Postby alebreton » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:40 am

Problem solved. Whatever happened to the AudioLabel program has been cured by a reinstall of the program. Sorry if I bothered anyone.
alebreton

Postby alebreton » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Same problem has occurred again. A reinstall has not helped. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you.
alebreton

Postby Admin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:38 am

Hi Albert,

The problem you describe most likely has to do with your print driver settings.

1. First make sure you have selected the "Canon Pixma MG7120 Printer" template in the "Change Label Template" dialog as shown below:

Canon-MG7120-Disc-Template.jpg
Canon-MG7120-Disc-Template.jpg (Viewed 20358 times)

2. Next, go to the "Print" dialog in AudioLabel, click the "Printer Properties" button, and then click the "Print Driver Properties" button. (There are two "Print Driver Properties" buttons - make sure you click the one under the Direct Disc Printing.)

3. Please set the "Media Type", "Printer Paper Size", "Print Quality", and "Paper Source" as shown below:

Canon-MG7120-Driver-Settings.jpg
Canon-MG7120-Driver-Settings.jpg (Viewed 20358 times)

4. Once these settings are applied, AudioLabel should print directly to the disc correctly.

Please let us know if this fixes the problem.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft