Forum Index

Mis-aligned CD label when printing on Canon MX922

Post your technical support questions here.

Mis-aligned CD label when printing on Canon MX922

Postby MusicLabel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:44 pm

I created a CD label design using AudioLabel and when I print it using my Canon MX922 it comes out mis-aligned (2-1/2" vertically). My previous 3 projects (created and printed during my trial period of the AudioLabel program) worked perfectly. Anybody have any helpful suggestions on fixing this alignment issue?
MusicLabel

Re: Mis-aligned CD label when printing on Canon MX922

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:27 am

Hi,

First, please make sure you have selected the "Canon Pixma MX922 Printer" template in the "Change Label Template" dialog.

If the template is correct, the alignment issue might be due to you print driver settings (media or source type), or the way the disc tray is being inserted in the printer. Before printing, make absolutely sure your print driver settings are correct.

If everything is correct and you still have problems, you can edit the "Canon Pixma MX922 Printer" template and move the disc 2-1/2" vertically. To do this:

1. Start AudioLabel, click the "Change Label Template" button.
2. Select the "Canon MX922 Printer" template from the list, and click the "Edit Dimensions" button.
3. From here you can adjust the "Top" dimension 2-1/2".

When testing, its best to print a disc with a blank white label design and the "Print Borders" option turned on. This make is easy to see the alignment of the disc. Please use a scrap disc for testing.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft