Forum Index

Export Label to Image File - Banner on image

Post your technical support questions here.

Export Label to Image File - Banner on image

Postby gholmes » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi,

I downloaded the trial version a few days ago. I have been trying to print to my hp5540c with no success. So, today I decided to try the "Export Label to Image File" option under the file menu. The image exported but when I opened it in HP Photosmart Essential 3.0 the image had a banner over it... "AudioLabel.com - Trial Version" Is there a way to print in the trial version without this banner. I am interested in buying the software but will not do so until I am sure it will work with my printer. Please advise.

By the way, I am printing direcetly on to the cd.

Thanks

gholmes
gholmes

Re: Export Label to Image File

Postby Admin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi,

I'll be glad to help. The trial version can print directly on the CD using the HP Photosmart C5540 printer (without any banner). The banner is only for the "Export Label to Image File" option.

To print directly on the CD, please select the "HP Photosmart C5500 Printer" in the Change Label Template dialog. The HP C5500 and the HP C5540 use the exact same template. When you go to "Print", make sure the "Media Type" and "CD Printer Tray" are set correctly in the printer properties. If these are not set correctly, the printer might print to the paper tray instead of the CD tray.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Admin

Postby gholmes » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi,

Thanks for answering my question. I followed you instructions and was able to get the project printed. Your reply has prompted another questions...

You stated in your reply... "The banner is only for the "Export Label to Image File" option."

Does this mean that I am not able to export the label to an image file ever. say if i want to create the label in you program and export the image to another program or send it to someone. Will the banner always be a part of the image export?

Thanks in advance

gholmes
gholmes

Postby Admin » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:25 am

Hi,
The "Trial Version" banner is only in the trial version of AudioLabel. There is no banner in the full/registered version of AudioLabel.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft