Currently, there is no Spanish version of AudioLabel. You can install AudioLabel on more than one computer if you are the only user (the AudioLabel license is per user, not per computer).
AudioLabel is compatible with the Micro Application 5015 CD labels; although, you will need to create a custom template:
1. Start AudioLabel and click the Change Label Template button.
2. Under the Disc Labels - CD Printers section, click the Create New button (which shows the Edit Dimensions screen).
3. Once the Edit Dimensions screen is displayed please fill out the page as follows:
Name: Micro Application (A4)
Paper Size: A4
Left 1: 47.0mm
Top 1: 16.5mm
Left 2: 47.0mm
Top 2: 164.5mm
Outer Diameter: 116.0mm
Inner Diameter: 40.5mm
5. Click the Save button, and make sure your new Micro Application (A4) template is selected.
6. When you go to Print, please make sure all of the print driver setting are correct.
We will be adding the official Micro Application (A4) template in the next release of AudioLabel.