Forum Index

How do I rotate text?

Post your technical support questions here.

How do I rotate text?

Postby Zippa » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:12 pm

How can I rotate text 90, 270 degrees to label cd back cover?
I just got version 6 and the text rotation box is not on the menu board the way it was in version 4.4.
Was this text rotation option removed? If it was what is the last AudioLabel version which has it?
I cannot make the jewel cases without this ability to rotate the text.
Zippa

Re: How do I rotate text?

Postby Admin » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:23 am

Hi,

AudioLabel version 6.0 has a new option for rotating text/images using the mouse. To rotate, select the text or image, and then hold down the left mouse button over the circular dot above the object (as shown below).

rotate_text.jpg
rotate_text.jpg (Viewed 20750 times)
Admin

Re: How do I rotate text?

Postby bryan995 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:29 am

Excellent! Apologies for being 'stupid', AGAIN!. Yes, I KNEW that, having already exercised this facility in the past. I do now have ANOTHER problem!. Having recently upgraded to version 6, I am keen to get into 'LIGHTSCRIBE', to try and produce direct to disk printing. I have written to EPSON/CANON/BROTHER etc, and had NO reponse or help. Yes, I'm the number one nerd in europe, but I DO need advice on this. Do I need a new printer/external burner/disks/additional programmes from AUDIOLABEL, and does AUDIOLABEL provide a 'step-by-step' guide? I do appreciate your time and advice. I would be happy to PAY for any help to alleviate this situation. Should you be aware of anyone who may be able to help, please pass on my details: bstobytwirl04@gmail.com Thank you again..Bryan S, (Alicante,España).
bryan995

© 2024 CdCoverSoft