*** Update 2-14-2015 - The "Dymo DiscPainter" template is now included with AudioLabel Version 6.0 (Build 4)
Yes, AudioLabel works with the Dymo DiscPainter; however, you will need to create a custom template.
To do this:
1. Start AudioLabel and click the "Change Label Template" button.
2. Under the "Disc Labels - CD Printers" section, click the "Create New" button.
3. Type "Dymo DiscPainter" in the "Name" textbox, set the "Units" to "Millimeters", and set the "Paper Size" to "CD/DVD Printer".
4. Now set the dimension as follows:
Outer Diameter: 116.0mm
Inner Diameter: 24.0mm or 41.00mm (depending on the hole size of your printable disc)
5. Click the "Save" button, and make sure the "Dymo DiscPainter" template is selected.
6. When you go to "Print", please make sure all of the print driver setting are correct.
We will be adding the official template for the Dymo DiscPainter in the next release of AudioLabel.