Forum Index

File Location of the Label Template Dimensions

Post your technical support questions here.

Postby DJW000 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:52 am

Hi Nicole,

Is there a way to transfer custom "Label Templates" to another computer using Audio Label? I recently installed the latest version of Audio Label into a new computer. I imported all of my custom project designs successfully, but my custom paper "Label Templates" were not in the "Case Label" dropdown menu. Is there a folder within the software program that I can copy and move to the Audio Label program in the new computer? I guess I could re-create the templates, but I was hoping there was an easier way.

Thank You!!!
DJW000

Postby Admin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:54 am

Hi,

If you are using AudioLabel version 5.0 and above, the file that holds the label template dimensions is called templates.ini. There will be a separate copy of the templates.ini file for each Windows user account (the person logged into Windows).

If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8 the file is located at:
C:\Users\(your user account)\AppData\Local\AudioLabel\templates.ini

If your using Windows XP the file is located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\(your user account)\Local Settings\Application Data\AudioLabel\templates.ini

Replace the (your user account) above with the Windows login folder name.

You can copy and paste the templates.ini file from one computer to another using the file location listed above. You can overwrite the existing templates.ini file if there is already one present in the folder.
Admin

Re: File Location of the Label Template Dimensions

Postby DJW000 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Outstanding! I knew it had to be there someplace. Thank You VERY much!!!
DJW000

© 2024 CdCoverSoft