Forum Index

HP C5280 Direct Disc Printing

Post your technical support questions here.

HP C5280 Direct Disc Printing

Postby klbleu » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:01 am

I need to know what to do to fix the printing problem with my printer and Audiolabel prgoram.
When I downloaded the trial version, I was able to print them, now that I bought it, it won't let me do it.
The printer tells me the cd/dvd tray is open and wants to print from the paper tray.
Solution?
klbleu

Re: HP C5280 direct disc printing issues

Postby Admin » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 am

Hi Abe,

The reason the HP C5280 wants to print to paper instead of the disc tray has to do with the print driver settings.

To print directly on the disc using the Hewlett Packard C5280:

1. Start AudioLabel, open your project file, and click the "Disc" button on the main toolbar.

2. Next click the "Change Label Template" button and select the "HP Photosmart C5200 Series Printer" template under the "Disc Labels" section.

3. Now click the "Print" button, and select the "HP C5280" as your printer in the drop-down box.

4. Next click the "Printer Properties" button and make sure the "Show settings for direct disc printing" checkbox is selected.

5. In order to print directly on the disc, the "Type", "Source" and "Size" drop-down boxes need to be set correctly. If these are not set correctly, the printer will try to print to paper.

Please let me know how it goes.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft