Forum Index

Neato Jewel Case Booklet Label Templates

Post your technical support questions here.

Neato Jewel Case Booklet Label Templates

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:21 am

I just downloaded the Audio Label Templates, opened and installed them. I opened the Audio Label program and clicked "new" but the same usual choices box appeared. Then I clicked on "change label" and a template box opened. I want to use the Neato Jewel case booklet so I clicked that and it shows it but it doesn't load it for me to use. So how do I open these templates?

I'm running Windows 8.1, I don't have any problem using Audio Label, I just don't know how to load the new templates.

Mike
Mike

Re: Label Templates

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Hi Mike,

I'll be glad to help, please try this:

1. Start AudioLabel and select the CD Case - 1 Disc option from the New Project window.

2. Next, click the Change Label Template button (on the top toolbar) to view all of the available templates.

3. Under the Case Labels section, select the either the Neato Jewel Case Booklet / Trayliner (Bottom) or Neato Jewel Case Booklet / Trayliner (Top) template and click the OK button.

4. Now click the Front cover button (on the top toolbar) to start designing the Neato Jewel case booklet.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Admin

Re: Neato Jewel Case Booklet Label Templates

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Ok, I had it all correct until the part where you click the front cover button. Don't know if I would have ever thought of that, I didn't notice it.
Thanks so much.
Mike

© 2024 CdCoverSoft