This problem is most likely due to print driver settings. To print directly on the disc using the Epson R320 printer:
1. Open AudioLabel and select the "Epson Stylus Photo R320 Printer" template in the "Change Label Template" dialog.
2. Go to the "Print" dialog and select the Epson R320 printer in the "Printers" drop-down, and then click the "Properties" button.
3. Next, click the "Print Driver Properties" button under "CD Printer Settings" (which opens the actual Epson Print Driver).
4. From here you need to set the "Source", "Type", and "Size" under the "Paper Options" to:
Source = "Manual"
Type = "CD/DVD" or "CD/DVD Premium Surface"
Size = "A4"
5. Once these setting are in place, direct disc printing should be straight forward. Please follow the disc tray loading procedures in your Epson manual.
It's recommended that you always test print on a scrap disc before using a real disc. To get good alignment, print out a blank white disc design (with no pictures, text, or color), and make sure the "Print Borders" option is turned on when printing. This will print a black line exactly where the edges of the disc are.
Since the surface area of an ink jet printable disc varies by brand/model, it might be necessary to make adjustments to template dimensions (by clicking the "Edit Dimensions" button).
Please let me know how it goes.