Forum Index

Where do I enter registration code to unlock the program?

Look here for questions, discussions, and ANSWERS on how to download and install AudioLabel.

Where do I enter registration code to unlock the program?

Postby jean-michel » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 am

Where does one insert the given REGISTRATION CODE to unlock the program purchased on line and downloaded?
jean-michel

Re: Where do I enter registration code to unlock the program

Postby Admin » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 am

Hi,

There are two versions of AudioLabel: the trial version, and the full version. The registration code and download link to the full version is emailed to the customer after purchase.

The registration code is only required when installing the registered version of AudioLabel. There is no place to enter the registration code in the trial version, and the trial version cannot be converted to the registered version. If you had previously installed the registered version of AudioLabel, the registration code is saved on your computer and you will not be asked for it during installation.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Admin

Re: Unlocking the Program

Postby Brickdust » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 am

Hello, I have been using Audio Label for a number of years and assume that I must have paid for it a long time ago. I have just completed a clean install of windows 8 and have lost all of my emails. Is there any way of getting another registered copy please?

Cheers
John Densem
New Zealand
Brickdust

Re: Unlocking the Program

Postby Brickdust » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 am

After reading a bit more I worked it out thanks and have it reinstalled.

Brickdust Wrote:Hello, I have been using Audio Label for a number of years and assume that I must have paid for it a long time ago. I have just completed a clean install of windows 8 and have lost all of my emails. Is there any way of getting another registered copy please?

Cheers
John Densem
New Zealand
Brickdust

© 2024 CdCoverSoft