Forum Index

Download will not start using FireFox

Look here for questions, discussions, and ANSWERS on how to download and install AudioLabel.

Download will not start using FireFox

Postby Jeeves » Thu May 01, 2014 4:27 am

I have downloaded the full version but I can not find it to start. I have left the old version as I have some files there I need.
What can i do?
Jeeves

Re: Full version starting

Postby Admin » Thu May 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi,

When you download the full version of AudioLabel, the file will be placed in the folder specified by your web browser. Every web browser is a little different, and every web browser has the option of changing the location of downloaded files.

1. Which web browser (and version) are you using? (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
Admin

Postby Jeeves » Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 am

Firefox.
Do I have to delete the trial version definitely and how exactkly do I find the full version whyich I have downloaded with my files of covers I have designed? There does not seem to be good instructions..
Thanks...
Jeeves

Postby Admin » Mon May 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi,

You do not need to delete/uninstall the trial version of AudioLabel from your computer. The full version of AudioLabel is installed directly over the trial version. Any saved label files that you created before will still be there.

The Firefox web browser has a few extra steps to download files.

To download and install the full version of AudioLabel using FireFox:

1. Go to the full version download page (as shown below) using the download link that was emailed to you after purchase.
2. Click the "Download Full Version" button.

download-full-version-firefox.jpg
download-full-version-firefox.jpg (Viewed 29241 times)

3. Next click the "Save File" button (as shown below).

save-full-version-firefox.jpg
save-full-version-firefox.jpg (Viewed 29241 times)

4. Next click the download arrow button in the upper-right hand corner of the FireFox web browser (as shown below). All of your downloads will be shown.
5. Click the "audiolabel_600_full_setup" file.

open-full-version-firefox.jpg
open-full-version-firefox.jpg (Viewed 29241 times)

6. One more dialog is shown before installing the full version of AudioLabel (as shown below). Click the "Run" button.

run-full-version-firefox.jpg
run-full-version-firefox.jpg (Viewed 29241 times)

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Admin

© 2024 CdCoverSoft